Sunday, August 16, 2009

My New Life

WOW. Things have really changed since my last post. I now have 2 daughters. Caroline will be 4 on August 30th. I can't believe how fast time has flown. Kendall will be 5 months on August 25th. Being a mother of two daughters, it puts an amazing amount of pressure on me. I want them to be ladies but I also want them to be tough and know their value. I hear so many stories of what kids are facing these days and it scares me when I think of my babies in a few years when they are out there. Tomorrow, Caroline moves up to the Pre-K class at Mt. Carmel. She missed the Kindergarten start day by 2 weeks. So, next year she will go to Pre-K at Lonoke and then start Kindergarten in 2011. She is so sassy. Not sure who she gets that from. She is pretty smart but I guess all parents think their kids are smart. She can spell and write her name without any help from me. She can count to 30 with only a few misups. I remember when the lady told me that the baby growing inside of me was a girl. I cried. I mean CRIED. But it's true what some say, God gives you what you need. I love that little girl so much. She is my bud. Kendall is really getting a personality. She smiles and laughs a lot. She is a good sleeper too. I put her to bed around 8:30 or 9:00pm and she will sleep 11 or 12 hours straight. SO NICE!!! Caroline is enjoying a blue popcicle right now. Welp she just split it out of the sleeve. Now there is blue fluid and ice on my wood floor. Gotta run........

No comments: